Financial Times jobs
You refined by:
Management Accountant (undo)
£44,000 a year
- Job type: Full time - 36 hours per week, 2 year Fixed Term Contract.
- Unsurprisingly, you will hold a relevant professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA,…
- Proficiency in Excel and financial reporting packages;
- To support the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in providing internal and external reporting.
- You’ll be a true finance partner for a number of specific business areas and assist them with commercial matters such as pricing, business analysis, contract…
£41,526 - £55,750 a year
- Identifying critical areas of financial performance and focussing time on those areas where improvements can be effected.
- Closing date - 13th November 2019.
- Assist with preparing year end financial audit work papers.
- Good time management, organisational and planning skills - ability to prioritise work and meet…
- Work type: Permanent full time.
- A strong background in financial control.
- Advertised: 05 Nov 2019 GMT Standard Time.
- Excel, Access and PowerPoint skills.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Present management information to financial and non financial stakeholders.
- Counted Recruitment are currently recruiting for a service business based In…
- Ad hoc commercial / financial tasks as required.
- Prepare monthly accounts for review the UK Financial Controller.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- This includes IFRS, Dimension reporting and other group and management schedules and get varied from time to time with local and group business needs.
- Complete mandatory training issued by Allianz Partners from time to time.
- Complete all appropriate administration required by the company from time to time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.