Field Management Ireland £25,000 jobs
You refined by:
Car Benefits Solutions
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Previous experience in an account management role.
- Work with the Field Operations Support Manager to manage all scheme Full Disclosure Packs (FDNP), follow ups…
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Supply Chain Management or a related field and have experience in Procurement and tender…
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Senior management and internal customer feedback.
- Degree in related field or equivalent education.
- Proven experience in leadership and management of a business area.
- You will have strong people management skills including coaching and guiding of others.
- Maintain service oriented, customer relationship management in your region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field or…
- Experience in managing Beauty Consultant and Key Account Management.
- Ensure all recruitment, performance management and disciplinary activity follow guidelines.
- Your OpportunityOur strategy consulting practice is looking for individuals with experience in strategy consulting or similarly rigorous strategic execution…
- Thermofisher are looking for a Field Service Manager UK & Ireland.
- Strong Leadership and management skills.
- Multicultural management experience is advantageous.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or a related field and have experience in…
£45,000 a year
- You will have a flair for networking, communicating and building strong, lasting relationships across the business and have significant management experience at…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.