Field Management Ireland jobs
- Experience in server side developmentExposure to Financial Services industryProject management tools (Confluence / JIRA preferredExperience with creative design…
£45,000 a year
- You will have a flair for networking, communicating and building strong, lasting relationships across the business and have significant management experience at…
ENGIE First Hydro Company - Dinorwig Power Station
£32,721 - £35,756 a year
- IT skills enough to populate a maintenance management system.
- Update records and reports of maintenance activities and plant history (works management system).
- The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Previous reception and switchboard experience.
Pokemon Company International
- Accountable for day-to-day management of allocated accounts.
- At least 2 years' experience in the licensing field.
- Proven track record of success.
- Strong capability in using data management tools such as Excel.
- You will prepare slides and reports for presentation to UK & Ireland leadership teams.
- Dataiku is looking for a Partner Manager based in our London office to join our Partnerships organisation to manage partners in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
- Non-profit financial management.BA or BS in one of the following fields preferred:
- Social impact reporting, data analysis and analytics, data visualization,…
- Respiratory Sales Specialist (Wales and Northern Ireland).
- Strong commercial acumen and budget management skills.
- To excel in this role you will need to have:
£20,000 a year
- Excellent timekeeping and process management ensuring repairs and resolutions are completed within agreed time frames.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.