Field Management Ireland jobs
You refined by:
- Gain hands-on experience in both the financial and management accounting fields.
- In the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, VINCI Energies provides…
- To provide critical Business Management & Supply Chain support to the UK and Ireland Customer Account base.
- Nike’s playing field is constantly changing.
- This placement would suit candidates studying degrees within Management/Business/HR – however we are very open to candidates from other fields with the appetite…
- Assist in project management responsibilities, including contractual, financial and programme management under the supervision of senior colleagues.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Field and prioritize all incoming inquiries and opportunities, analyze the capabilities of the request and…
- Degree or equivalent in the Business, Management and/or Marketing field.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
- What are we looking for?
- Degree or equivalent, (or currently studying) in a relevant field of study.
- There are also activities such as report creation for quality management analysis.
- Currently studying/qualification to HND/Degree level in Project management / relevant Engineering discipline.
- Project Officer (Placement) | Project Delivery*.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.