Field Management Ireland jobs
You refined by:
Car Benefits Solutions
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Previous experience in an account management role.
- Work with the Field Operations Support Manager to manage all scheme Full Disclosure Packs (FDNP), follow ups…
- Maintain service oriented, customer relationship management in your region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field or…
- Dataiku is looking for a Partner Manager based in our London office to join our Partnerships organisation to manage partners in the United Kingdom & Ireland.
- Master’s degree in related field.
- Senior management and internal customer feedback.
- Degree in related field or equivalent education.
- This placement would suit candidates studying degrees within Management/Business/HR – however we are very open to candidates from other fields with the appetite…
- Significant track record with successful project management and/or general management;
- Administrative and people management skills experience essential.
- Dedicated Field Engineer-UK National Charitable Organisation.
- The Role of the Dedicated Field Engineers:
- This includes the liaison and management of any BT…
£20,000 a year
- Excellent timekeeping and process management ensuring repairs and resolutions are completed within agreed time frames.
- Committed to supporting others.
- Inventory management – tools, parts, availability, stock levels, transfer, consumables.
- Usage and management of lifting equipment, e.g. handlift, forklift,…
- To provide critical Business Management & Supply Chain support to the UK and Ireland Customer Account base.
- Nike’s playing field is constantly changing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.