Factory Glasses jobs
£22,000 a year
- Supporting the factory with Technical knowledge and advice.
- Carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades and personal hygiene.
£8.21 an hour
- Job Requirements (Not Exhaustive) - To maintain hygiene standards in offices where staff members will be working at the time e.g. desk cleaning, hoovering,…
- Reference ID: Decorative Leaded Glass Operative.
- Decorative Leaded Glass Operative : 1 year (Required).
- Working on a 6am/2pm morning shift, 39 hours per week,…
Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions
£9 - £10 an hour
- Previous experience in operating glass cutting machinery (CNC is used at this factory).
- Glass handling: 1 year (Required).
- Glass processing : 1 year (Required).
£18,000 a year
- Ensuring the factory complies with legal requirements.
- Technical Inductions for new starts to the factory.
- Daily GMP and hygiene audits alongside monthly audits…
£16 an hour
- Major are looking for a maintenance electrician to work in a factory that manufacturer glass bottles.
- You will need ecs card, own tools,CV and steel toe-capped…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.