Factory jobs in Wigan WN1
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping in all areas of the factory and outside grounds;
- Our client is a growing and market leading FMCG company based in Wigan.
- The Original Factory Shop Benefits include; Competitive Salary, Colleague Discount, In store training, Annual leave entitlement, Career opportunities, Bonus…
£8.25 an hour
- Benefits of working as a Factory Operative in Bury:
- We are recuiting for re labelling operatives in the Pilsworth area of Bury.
- Are you an experienced factory, manufacturing or production operative?
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole…
£10 an hour
- You will be responsible for protecting the security and safety of the identified buildings and personnel at a number of client sites and premises within an…
£75,000 a year
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer!
- Manage the end to end customer experience; engaging customers and generating leads, inspirational design,…
Nova Group Limited
- Factory Operative for a window manufacturing company.
- Hours vary between 7:00am - 4:45pm.
- Meets national min wage, Permanent position.
£9 an hour
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms.
- PPE must be worn at all times and previous experience of working in a factory or production environment is essential.
£9.36 - £14.04 an hour
- The role of factory labourer will involve:
- Cordant People are recruiting for a factory labourer to join our growing client based in Warrington.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.