Environmental Health £45,000 jobs
- Degree qualified in appropriate engineering, environmental or management subject.
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of your project team.
- Ensure robust WIP conversion through prompt invoicing Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Assurance regulations Carry out line management…
- You will be a proven deliverer in achieving the highest standards of safety, health and environmental controls and end quality.
- Full working knowledge of H&S and Environmental legislation including but not restricted to the CDM regulations.
- Proven track record in delivering projects.
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures.
- 3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to work with a…
- Operating in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environmental and quality standards of WSP and associated client requirements.
- Achieve schedule, performance, cost, quality, health, safety and environmental requirements of the project from contract award to Client’s acceptance.
£48,000 - £60,000 a year
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation including Construction Design Management and Health and Safety at Work Act.
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of the construction site in order to achieve required project delivery to the customers’…
£55 an hour
- Provide effective leadership to health & safety matters by actively promoting health & safety awareness and ensuring the provision of safe working practices…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.