Environmental Health £45,000 jobs
- An excellent understanding of key environmental legislation, policy and issues is essential.
- A good degree qualification in a relevant environmental subject is…
- Adherence to Wood’s company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
Deanston Cooper Ltd
£45,000 a year
- Ensuring that all health, safety, environmental and quality procedures are maintained.
- You will have a non-confrontational manner and have knowledge of safety…
- Environmental testing of products and assemblies.
- As a result of our continued success we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Development Engineer…
- Health and Safety training in the Bridges Sector.
- Interfacing with other Jacobs engineering disciplines such as geotechnical, highways and environmental…
£50,000 a year
- Maintain the company’s high levels in health & safety, demonstrating an awareness of ISO 180001H&S and ISO 140001 Environmental.
- Kerridge experience is a must.
£85,000 a year
- Implement a Health and Safety Plan, Environmental Management Plan and Quality Manual in line with ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 etc.
- Treat Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance as Top Priority.
- The Marine Manager (Assurance and Vetting) is responsible for the management of the global…
- Ensure adherence to company environmental, health and safety standards in compliance with company policies to ensure a safe working environment and the…
- Stan00-051 or equivalent environmental standard.
- An opportunity has arisen for an experienced systems design engineer to deliver the role of Systems Design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.