Environmental Health £45,000 jobs
- Knowledge of the Environmental Sector (e.g.
- Membership of a recognised environmental professional body.
- Accountable for the health, safety and welfare of all…
- Ensuring health and safety issues are addressed throughout the project and ensuring that all environmental consultants are aware of the project requirements.
- Designing and leading Health & Safety campaigns.
- Experience of operating in an MOD environment NEC3 contract requirements Designing and leading Health &…
- Health, Safety, Environment degree or equivalent.
- Experience in developing and managing environmental management systems.
- What is the purpose of the role?
- Health & Safety Advisor Location - Central London Reporting - Head / Deputy Head of Health & Safety.
- Contribute to the achievement of Health and Safety in…
- Reporting, investigating and closing out environmental incidents.
- Providing environmental advice and support to the project.
- Ensure robust WIP conversion through prompt invoicing Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Assurance regulations Carry out line management…
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Assurance regulations.
- We have a number of exciting opportunities across the U.K to support and deliver…
- Competent to sign off design certificates on behalf of the company Environmental awareness for managers IOSH managing safely Manual handling Visible felt…
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental and other appropriate legislation.
- Sound knowledge of environmental legislation.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.