Environmental Health £45,000 jobs
- Assessment of environmental impacts, defining mitigation and environmental management plans.
- Working as either a member of a multidisciplinary team, or directly…
- + WFD / Environmental Compliance studies;
- + Have experience of producing environmental monitoring specifications.
- + Have strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Under limited supervision, responsible for moderately complex technical work in a wide range of environmental, safety and health disciplines to achieve…
- + Demonstrate leadership in quality and Health & Safety.
- + The successful candidate would ideally have a post-graduate qualification related to social…
- Keep up to date with relevant environmental legislation, policy and guidance.
- Environmental and social due diligence on behalf of a major lender for a wind farm…
- + Under general supervision performs technical work in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with ES&H standards…
- + Apply policies relating to company standards & procedures, health & safety, quality, and training.
- AECOM is currently seeking a Mechanical/Electrical focused…
- + Writing and reviewing Environmental Statement (ES) chapters and other ecological assessments;
- + Proactive and careful approach to Health and Safety, including…
- + Fulfill all responsibilities for Health and Safety in Design.
- Additional responsibilities may include the client interface, preparation of bids and proposals…
- + Successful experience in several of the following sectors would be an advantage: higher education, student accommodation, school, science, leisure, health,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.