Environmental Health jobs
- Schedule and deliver Environmental training.
- Legal Compliance - provide environmental legislative updates and guidance.
- Schedule and manage EMS audits.
£33,920 - £41,735 a year
- Candidates for this post must have successfully completed the Environmental Health Degree and have EHORB registration or the new enhanced CIEH Register of…
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, Environmental Consultancy, Geochemistry).
£33,799 - £36,879 a year
- The small team also play an active role in an evolving range of projects to support improving public health outcomes, such as our award winning major food waste…
£29,636 - £32,029 a year
- Grade H £29,636 - £32,029 or Grade J £32,878 - £36, 876.
- Hours: 37 hours a week.
- All applicants must have an excellent working knowledge of private sector…
£25,260 - £41,772 a year
- You must have a recognised qualification in Environmental Health and hold the EHRB Certificate of Registration or be committed to achieving the Certificate of…
£25,260 - £41,722 a year
- You must have a recognised qualification in Environmental Health or The Higher Certificate in Food Control and be registered with EHRB or be in the final year…
£29,636 - £32,878 a year
- Primary Authority Officer/Environmental Health Officer.
- Your time will be evenly split between the Primary Authority role with HMS Host and delivering food…
£24,475 - £27,527 a year
- Faculty of Life and Health Sciences.
- School of Geography and Environmental Science.
- The postholder will provide a comprehensive and professional support service…
- Reporting to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager.
- For an informal discussion around the role, please contact Philip Packham Health, Safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.