Environmental Health jobs
You refined by:
Field Service Engineer (undo)
- Comply with and ensure compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Our regular customer base includes a vast range of major electricity…
- Responsible for the Environmental, Health and Safety Program as outlined by the GEE Health and Safety Manager and as required by local regulations.
- Ensure that safe systems of work are adopted and company Health & Safety and Environmental policies are adhered to at all times.
Syntax Consultancy Limited
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Adhere to and comply with the Company’s Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Policies at all times.
- To deliver engineering services to customers with a…
- What you’ll get from us*.
- Overtime paid at higher rates (Sundays paid double time).
- Life assurance (1 x salary).
- 23 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
SHS Handling Solutions Ltd
- Meeting Health and Human Services, Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Experience of working with people.
£28,000 a year
- You will take reasonable care for your health and safety and have regard to other persons who may be affected by the performance of your duties, in accordance…
£24,500 - £30,000 a year
- With a team of almost 3,000 employees operating in 17 countries across the world, Tunstall works with health professionals and social care providers daily, to…
- Enforces policies and procedures as per our commitment to Health & Safety, Quality & Environmental standards.
- Adhere to all health & safety regulations within a…
£23,000 a year
- Safecontractor – health and safety accreditation for complying with Safecontractor Charter Standards.
- Field Service Engineer sought - up to 23k plus company…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.