Environmental Health jobs
You refined by:
£38,813 a year
- The Environmental Protection and Nuisance Team are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Environmental Health Officer/ Senior Environmental Health Officer to…
- As a HEALTH & SAFETY ADVISOR, you will have the following accountabilities:
- Support and advise on planning for implementation of Zero harm objectives and…
- To ensure the site has adequate coverage of First Aiders, Fire Wardens and Environmental, Health and safety representatives.
- This role is responsible for:
£16,991 a year
- Knowledge of the approach required when working with fragile historic collections as well as Health & Safety and emergency procedures.
The Green Solutions Recruitment
- Experienced in a Health and Safety practitioner role.
- The Green Solutions Recruitment (TGSR) has an excellent opportunity for an experienced SHEQ Consultant to…
- We are seeking an experienced QS/Contract administrator to join the Southampton to London Pipeline Project team based in our Winnersh office.
£24,500 a year
- This will include supporting GP clinics, running phlebotomy clinics, providing advice and support for teams in the ongoing management of physical health issues.
£18,000 a year
- Environmental working conditions & Physical effort:
- Ability to understand and follow Health & Safety instructions.
- Reporting to: Laboratory Production Manager.
£29,572 - £35,000 a year
- Plan and undertake inspections, audits, reviews and other assessments relating to all services to ensure works are undertaken in accordance with the provisions…
- Co-operate with Company Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE).
- Ensure that employees under their control know and understand the Company's Health, Safety and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.