Environmental Engineer £35,800 jobs in United Kingdom
- The Civil Engineer works closely with the Group Leader, Layout Coordinator and Layout Engineers.
- Civil Engineer Degree with experience > 5-10 year’s.
- Third parties, environmental aspects, etc.
- Tunnelling/portals, highways, environmental, groundwater, contamination, sustainability, TPIs, archaeology,…
- We have a significant and growing role in supporting our Defence clients in the UK Submarine programme, comprising asset improvement, environmental upgrade,…
- Liaise with clients, engineers, other design team members and curators.
- Our environmental capabilities comprise of in excess of 1000 staff based predominantly…
- Junior Engineer / Engineer/ Chartered Engineer / Senior Engineer.
- The Civil Engineer works closely with the Civil Building Pilots, Transverse Civils and RC…
- Providing technical direction to design engineers, graduates and technicians;
- Interfacing with other Jacobs disciplines and offices such as Highway Structures,…
- Degree qualified engineer, HNC minimum level qualification with relevant work experience – Electrical / Mechanical / EC&I good understanding of civil…
- Communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues, environmental specialists, engineers, design team members, stakeholders and clients.
- Engineer or Contract Manager experience.
- The Contract Engineer will work as part of the civil work contract management team, which is responsible for the…
- Ability to influence engineers to arrive at sustainable solutions.
- As an Acoustician you will predominately work on environmental acoustics projects …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.