Environmental Engineer £35,000 jobs
- Operating in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environmental and quality standards of WSP and associated client requirements.
- The post-holder will work closely with the Estimating Department, engineers and surveyors to ensure that projects are completed in a safe manner whilst customer…
£55 an hour
- Professional membership of Institution of Civil Engineers, Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management (CIWEM) or Royal Institution of Chartered…
- Chartered engineer or equivalent professional qualification.
- Environmental and quality standards, company procedures and policies and other relevant legislative…
- Track record of delivering projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment whilst ensuring high levels of safety, security and environmental…
- + Chartered Engineer and member of a professional institution.
- + Managing all risks including quality, environmental and health and safety;
- Review/assessment of in-house/subcontractor RAMS, Process Impact Assessments and Environmental legislation.
- To participate in monthly financial reviews for all…
- Experienced in supervision of other Design Engineers, Agents and Sub-Agents.
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress through…
- Professional membership of Institution of Civil Engineers,.
- Educated to degree or equivalent in an engineering or environmental discipline.
- Develop and amend the project management process to ensure best practice is maintained across the business Experience of undertaking feasibly studies or working…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.