Environmental Engineer £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
£38,134 a year
- We are currently looking for an Environmental Engineer, who will be responsible for leading and continually developing the plant Environmental compliance…
- Job Description as Project Engineer – Environmental and Decontamination:
- Specific Requirements for Project Engineer – Environmental and Decontamination:
- To help support our growth we’re looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join our London Process team.
- Technical Professional (Engineer) – Environmental Engineering.
- Assistance with design of environmental systems (waste water treatment etc.).
£35,894 - £38,582 a year
- Experience of undertaking Environmental and/or EMC testing.
- An in-depth understanding of Environmental and/or EMC standards.
- We need you to already have:
- This position is also responsible for developing and maintaining environmental procedures and line managing the Environmental Coordinator.
- MSc educated in environmental sciences/engineering geology.
- We are looking for a Geo-Environmental Scientist/Engineer to join our experienced team to support…
£45,000 a year
- Appropriate understanding of environmental legislation.
- Oversee all environmental aspects companywide, liaising with the Facilities Director and Senior Manager…
- Key tasks for environmental safety engineers include:
- Development and delivery of radiological protection and environmental training.
- You would be required to adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures whilst at work.
- The Metrology Engineer will be responsible for measurement,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.