English Teacher £15,000 jobs
You refined by:
Link School of English in London
- Weekend English language teacher – RECRUITING NOW.
- We are currently recruiting for two positions of EFL English teacher to start in 2018.
£15 - £30 an hour
- The main responsibility of a teacher will be to help learners whose first language is not usually English to understand English, speak it and be able to write…
The Spencer Academies Trust
- We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and dedicated teacher of English who has the ability to motivate students to achieve their full potential.
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation
- Setting with teacher, pupil and parents.
- Students fully access the English curriculum.
- Can teach English at KS3, KS4, KS5 a AP,I, R.
- The primary phase, in 2010.
Horndean Technology College
- HTC would like to invite applications from dynamic, enthusiastic and committed teachers to join a strong, supportive and forward-thinking English department…
£20,001 - £30,000 a year
- Entry Criteria for Paid Teacher Training.
- Cs or above in GCSE Maths & English.
- Bachelor’s degree in/related to the subject you would like to teach.
- English is your native language (C2+ level at least).
- These will be your tasks.
- You have gained at least 2 years of valuable classroom teaching experience.
£24,375 - £40,490 a year
- We are looking to recruit a English Teacher for a September 2020 start.
- English Teacher.pdf Letter to Candidate.
- Salary £24,375 - £40,490 per annum.
£26,351 - £28,791 a year
- We are looking to employ an English Teacher who would like to be part of a growing, exciting Engineering Department.
- Part Time 18.5 hours per week.
- You will teach General English as well as a variety of English for Specific Purpose classes.
- Newly-qualified teachers are also welcome to apply.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.