Emis £35,000 jobs
You refined by:
NHS Jobs BETA Service
- Main duties of the job.
- Days are flexible but ideally we would like a commitment of 3 days per week from each appointee.
- Tier 2 Certificate of Sponsorship.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Our group technology delivery team is responsible for the management and on time delivery of programmes and projects across EMIS Health.
£34,961 - £39,525 a year
- Those in the process of completing their training are welcome to apply.
£37,000 - £42,000 a year
- Employer: North Cumbria Primary Care.
- North Cumbria Primary Care Ltd North Cumbria Primary Care Ltd (NCPC) is an innovative not for profit social enterprise,…
- The Copywriter will drive the Go Social marketing plan for EMIS, working across sales, clinical and product teams to develop joined up collaborative content.
- Ability to influence at all levels, across the department and the wider EMIS Group.
- The Head of Service Management will ensure efficient and effective…
- You’ll be responsible for envisioning and implementing the executing of our visual language across the entire creative process, from creative conceptualisation…
- As our new Network and & Security Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in relation to IT security and internal systems.
- These are the skills and experience you’ll need to set yourself up for success in this role, however we’d still love to talk to you even if you don’t tick all…
Essex Primary Care
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual to fit into our friendly team.
- You must to be able to work between 8am-18.30pm for 15-20 hours per…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.