NHS Jobs BETA Service
- You would ideally have previous GP Practice experience with knowledge of EMIS web, however training would be provided for the right candidate.
- Working as part of the Group IT Service Desk Team, you will be responsible for providing support and services to EMIS Group colleagues, around 1800 people.
- As our new Administration Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Operations team to help ensure smooth running of the department, whilst also…
- You will also have EMIS training experience.
- They have recently moved from RiO to EMIS.
- They are currently running EMIS web and need trainer to sit with the end…
- They are currently running EMIS web and need trainer to sit with the end of service users and also train current trainers on EMIS Web Community having recently…
Essex Primary Care
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-motivated individual to fit into our friendly team.
- You must to be able to work between 8am-18.30pm for 15-20 hours per…
GP Practices - Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health...
£8.37 an hour
- Training will be provided but previous experience of working in a healthcare setting or with EMIS Web would be an advantage.
£25,000 a year
- Desirable: Relevant experience in healthcare using NHS patients systems (SystmOne, EMIS).
- We run a clinical operations support service 7.30am - 10pm, Monday to…
- Do you have experience of working with WPF and C#?
- You’ll work under the guidance of the Team Lead and Architects, and partner with Business Analysts and…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- This key role encompasses both system management of the EMIS system and acting as the team leader for clinics and all associated work on the EMIS Systems.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.