You refined by:
Medical Receptionist (undo)
Essex Primary Care Careers
Thorpe le Soken
- Full training on our Emis system will be provided along with online mandatory modules.
- We are seeking two experienced medical receptionists to cover for…
- Knowledge of EMIS and Docman systems would be advantageous, however, full training will be provided.
- This friendly, supportive and hard working practice…
Nexus Health Group
£9.50 an hour
- Knowledge of EMIS Web would be a distinct advantage along with customer service skills.
- We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and well-motivated individuals…
- Be confident working on EMIS or Docman systems.
- My client, a General Practice based in Sutton Coldfield are seeking a Medical Receptionist to join their surgery…
NHS Jobs BETA Service
£9 an hour
- Market Street Health Group is a busy and friendly 10 doctor computerised practice in purpose built premises.
- The candidiate must have experience of working with…
£8.50 an hour
- Booking and rescheduling appointments using the EMIS system.
- Are you a highly organised person who can communicate at all levels and able to stay calm in a busy…
£8.73 an hour
- Knowledge of EMIS is essential and Docman.
- Currently recruiting for a temporary Receptionist to work for a well established Medical Practice in Davyhulme with…
£9.00 - £9.25 an hour
- EMIS Web Trained Medical Receptionists Needed in North West London:
- TPP are looking for an EMIS WEB trained medical receptionist to work in a GP surgery in…
- Clinical systems*: EMIS Web and Docman.
- We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our team at a friendly GP practice in Whalley Range.
Wilmslow Health Centre
- We are looking for a friendly receptionist to work in a busy Medical Centre .
- Hours are 37.5 per week (negotiable), over 5 days.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.