You refined by:
NHS Jobs BETA Service
- A knowledge of EMIS web would be an advantage, as would an understanding of summarising of medical records and a knowledge of the prescription process.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- System administration and configuration knowledge especially in EMIS Web community system is essential and experience in supporting Critical Care (ICCA/CIS),…
£90,000 - £105,000 a year
- Familiar with EMIS or SystmOne.
- A fully comprehensive on-boarding process including training in the LIVI platform and how to conduct video consultations.
Greater Manchester Shared Service
- Please note that should a vacancy that has been released for internal or external recruitment be deemed as a suitable alternative employment for an at risk…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Manchester, Practice Nurse, full time £25,000 - £35,000 FTE.
- A rewarding new opening is now available for a Practice Nurse to work in a successful and well…
£64,000 - £72,000 a year
- Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Manchester, Tier 2 Visa sponsorship licence, circa £72,000 FTE with indemnity covered in addition to salary.
£10 - £12 an hour
- Our client is a large public sector organisation looking for an experienced medical secretary to join their fast paced department on a fixed term contract.
- 4-8 session Salaried GP, Manchester (South-East), circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover.
- Supportive and cohesive team ethos within the surgery.
- Clinical systems*: EMIS Web and Docman.
- We are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our team at a friendly GP practice in Whalley Range.
The Lakes Medical Centre
£30,401 - £43,772 a year
- IT literate and experience of EMIS WEB system would be desirable.
- The successful candidate will be joining an expanding patient-focused practice team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.