You refined by:
- The Director of Group IT will be responsible for all aspects of internal IT including management of internal systems and management of the EMIS Group IT Service…
- These are the skills and experience you’ll need to set yourself up for success in this role, however we’d still love to talk to you even if you don’t tick all…
- Our Database Administrator not only helps with the management and future proofing of our databases, they’ll be involved with exciting major projects such as the…
- Working as part of the Group IT Service Desk Team, you will be responsible for providing support and services to EMIS Group colleagues, around 1800 people.
- As our new Administration Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the Operations team to help ensure smooth running of the department, whilst also…
- Do you have experience of working with WPF and C#?
- You’ll work under the guidance of the Team Lead and Architects, and partner with Business Analysts and…
- As our new Network and & Security Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in relation to IT security and internal systems.
- You’ll be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service, possess excellent communication skills and confidence prioritising your own time and…
- The Copywriter will drive the Go Social marketing plan for EMIS, working across sales, clinical and product teams to develop joined up collaborative content.
- Whilst managing the recruitment process, you’ll also lead and be part of projects from media campaigns to process improvement and new attraction and selection…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.