East Kent Hospitals Nhs Trust £40,000 jobs
£59,083 - £67,760 a year
- Undertake a significant role in developing and implementing “people strategies” to support Trust business.
- Working in partnership with our Associate Director of…
£51,383 - £57,596 a year
- As a finance professional, the Trust will support staff with furthering their finance qualifications.
- The Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for…
£42,313 - £48,515 a year
- Bexley CAMHS is provided by Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust offering a specialist multi-disciplinary mental health service for individuals pre-birth to 18 years of…
£73,936 - £86,687 a year
- EastKent Hospitals UniversityNHS Foundation Trust.
- The Medical Physics departments at East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation rust and Maidstone and…
- + MoD, Rolls-Royce, Middlesbrough Council, Preston Council, Bridgend Council, various London Boroughs, Kent County Council, various NHS Trusts and Higher…
£36,481 - £44,044 a year
- This service promotes continuous learning and as such the post holders will have access to internal and external learning opportunities as provided by King’s…
£80,075 - £107,204 a year
- Applications are invited for 2 Consultant posts in the Department of Histopathology based at the Princess Royal University Hospital.
£48,075 a year
- East Kent Hospitals trust is one of the UK’s largest Trusts with over 7000 staff servicing a local population of around 800,000.
- This is a new and exciting Band 7 posts created to support and develop our clinical services so we are looking for enthusiastic and skilled PAs to join our…
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- Secondment by mutual agreement of suitably qualified candidates from an existing R&I role within other organisations would be very welcome, and would offer the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.