Driving £15,100 jobs in Pontardawe
£9.50 an hour
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must have a current driving licence (held for at least 3 Years and have no more than 3 points) and a winning…
£12 an hour
- Earn Up to £12 an hour*.
- Hourly rate of pay will be in line with the national minimum wage in addition to an allowance paid per delivery made and tips on top.
£27,000 a year
- Purpose: *Repairs, upgrades, installs and maintains automation equipment.
- Maintain and update mechanical and electrical components for all equipment.
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required).
- Community Care Assistants wanted to support individuals in their own home.
- Monthly social media staff competitions.
- Excellent driving skills and road safety knowledge.
- Apart from driving, your duties may include: planning delivery schedules and routes with transport manager,…
£10 an hour
- _A full driving license and use of a car may be required.
- Hours of work: 8 hours per week.
- Rate of pay: £10 per hour.
- Proactive individual with local knowledge.
ND Care & Support
£8.21 - £8.50 an hour
- \*refer a friend bonus - £100.
- Need to be over 18.
- Have access to a vehicle.
- Have a good level of written and verbal communication.
- In order to be successful, you will have your QCF/ NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People and have a full UK driving license and own vehicle.
£10 an hour
- Our clients are looking for skilled Welders to cut and join metals and other materials at their facilities and on site.
- Proven experience as a welder.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.