Driving jobs in Pontardawe
- A full UK driving license (to enable the transport of prison dogs when required) & own suitable vehicle.
- Problem solving techniques and the ability to formulate…
- HGV2 licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders •…
- Full UK driving license and use of a car as there will be travel once a month to Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
- How you'll make a difference:
- The post holder will be required to support young people in RCT to take lead responsibility for the development and maintenance of all social media platforms…
- A driving license is also ideal for this role as there may be some visits to customers.
- Reporting into the branch manager, you will deal with inquiries for…
- Working with other craft qualified, semi-skilled and non-skilled maintenance staff to develop cross-skilling and cover all levels and aspects of maintenance…
- Alongside the Recruitment Delivery Manager develop and coach the team of Campaign Managers sharing your knowledge and expertise, building capability and…
- Happy to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends, you should also have a full UK driving licence (with no more than 3 points).
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
- You will be a fully competent driver with a clean driving licence.
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.