Driving jobs in Pontardawe
You refined by:
Port Talbot SA12 (undo)
- A driving license is also ideal for this role as there may be some visits to customers.
- Reporting into the branch manager, you will deal with inquiries for…
£18,000 a year
- You must operate the business in accordance with Applegreen's operation manual, policies and procedures whilst continuously working towards driving sales and…
Health and Social Care Jobs Ltd.
- Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pick up your pension, still going into town on a…
- In this role you will be reporting directly to the Branch/Assistant Branch Manager in maintaining a safe and clean working environment in order to ensure the…
£8.53 - £12.80 an hour
- Overtime is payable at time and a half rate after 8 hours from Monday to Friday, and all day Saturday, with double time on Sundays & Bank Holidays.
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 10 hours a day (Time and a half paid after 8 hours).
- You will also receive an additional £5 a day for greasing duties, and £9…
- This store won POTY and Community Pharmacy of the Year at Welsh Pharmacy Awards.
- 40 hours per week, negotiable.
- Job Share and Reduced Hours working.
KCS Transport Ltd
- The ideal candidates in preference would have five years’ experience on working with Tipping operations and ideally hold a current EPIC card.
- You need to have a full UK or EU Driving License and be at least 18 years old.
- Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Frenni Transport, Port Talbot Branch, Unit 14 Bagl...
Now hiring at Ffordd Baglan, Port…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.