Driving jobs in Pontardawe
You refined by:
£15,000 - £16,700 a year
- A full UK driving licence (desirable).
- Working in a fast paced environment on almost any brand of car, interacting with customers and fixing their problems…
- As part of the branch team you will engage in Continuous Improvement and share best practice with colleagues together with having a strong focus on supporting…
- Colleague Discount Card (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- You will be responsible for.
Transport for Wales
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- O Hold a Personal Track Safety (PTS) with OLEC 1.
- As the Assistant Project Manager, you’ll will support the Project Manager in the delivery of the…
£8.21 an hour
- Be able to drive 3.5T van.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Your role as a Driver:
- As a Driver you will be paid:
- The ideal candidate should have:
- Complete product quality checks in line with company process.
- Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front.
- So what will you be doing?
£40,000 a year
- You will be required to keep customers informed of delivery progress and advice customers of any delays that may progress.
- Access to a company car!
- Qualified or willing to work towards, Basic / Essential Skills 8375 practitioners award Level 3 or equivalent qualifications.
- Experience of working with adults.
Cantonese Take Away
Now hiring at 116 Broadway,…
Now hiring at 121 Broadway,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.