Driving jobs in Pontardawe
You refined by:
£9.40 an hour
- Ensure scanning compliance of all stock, with accurate use of the hand held terminal.
- Our Night Loader at our Pen'Y'Bont Depot is responsible for the loading…
£9.50 an hour
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must have a current driving licence (held for at least 3 Years and have no more than 3 points) and a winning…
- The hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:15-18:00 with Wednesday off and Saturday 08:00-17:00.
- Checking incoming deliveries and recording temperature on intake…
£30,131 a year
- The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) helps everyone stay safe on Britain's roads.
- Demonstrate leadership by providing guidance to staff to support the…
£24,429 - £26,452 a year
- Regularly collect and report information about local beekeeping conditions, problems and practices and related matters, such as forage availability or colony…
£21,976 a year
- HGV2 licence, Digital Tachograph Card, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).
- Accurate picking on vehicle and delivery of customer orders •…
FIRST GB LOGISTICS LIMITED
- Van (3.5t) driver required with clean license (will look at maximum 3 points) over 25 only experience preferred UK deliveries only no nights out needed.
£11.01 an hour
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance together with a professional courteous manner to all customers and colleagues.
- 24 Days Holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays.
£21,750 a year
- Full UK driving license and use of a car as there will be travel once a month to Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire.
- How you'll make a difference:
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.