Driver jobs in London Colney
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
- Could you deliver a great night`s sleep?
- Previous experience within a delivery driver role.
- You will be expected to deliver parts to customer orders as required, contributing to overall success of a…
- Full accountability for the packaging project timeline from the point of project inception to print file delivery.
- Manage liaison and process improvements.
- To be employed in this role you must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- As and when required youll also deliver products from our branch to local customers.
- An experienced driver with a minimum Cat B licence (upto 3.5ton).
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service.
- This role is working 20 hour per week: Monday to Friday hours are flexible with occasional Saturdays,…
- The type of checks made will depend on the role in question but may include any or all the following:
- Provide key financial performance information to the…
Now hiring at 4, Common Road, Flackwell Heath, High…
Angel Executive Travel
Now hiring at Cryers Hill Rd, Cryers Hill, High…
- Overall to plan and assist in the successful delivery of a profitable business area.
- Experience at manipulating and analysing high volumes of data and reporting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.