Dove & Hawk £20,000 jobs
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- As the Finance Manager you will be responsbile for the organisation's day to day financial health, identifying financial risk and producing financial reports to…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- They're looking to hire a Building Surveyor for their Birmingham office who will work on a wide range of projects and professional services across the education…
£25,000 - £55,000 a year
- This individual must have 3 years' experience in Lettings Negotiations and 1 year in a managerial position.
- Management and support of all activities within the…
£22,000 a year
- They are looking for a Junior Property professional who is looking to make a move into Property Management.
- Our client will consider people from Administration…
£30,000 a year
- The post-holder for this role will manage their own personal portfolio of 150 residential properties, dealing with start-of-tenancy preparation, organising…
£25,000 - £50,000 a year
- The right individual should have a proven track record meeting and exceeding targets.
- As well as the ability to manage and organise their own diary.
£50,000 - £55,000 a year
- The successful applicant will be based in their London office, covering their Central London and home county sites.
£30,000 a year
- Management of circa 100 properties in Central London.
- All aspects of property management undertaken.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be a specialist in the field of property management, with high standards and a proven track record in exceptional customer service…
£20,000 - £45,000 a year
- They are looking to hire a Sales Negotiator for their high volume office in Kennington.
- Therefore I'm keen to speak to individuals who have a proven track…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.