Dove & Hawk £20,000 jobs
You refined by:
£33,000 - £38,000 a year
- They are currently looking to recruit a Block Manager ideally with experience of both residential and commercial property - while experience from within both…
£26,000 - £28,000 a year
- My client, a successful multibranch Estate Agency specialising in premium new build properties, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Coordinator with…
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- My client, a successful independent multi-branch Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Head of Tenancy Management to join their office in Fulham.
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- My client, a successful independent Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Office Manager with proven Lettings/Sales Administration experience,…
£27,000 - £33,000 a year
- Our client is looking for a Property Manager with at least 18+ months experience within estate agency who is highly organised and also works well under pressure…
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- My client, an industry leading developer specialising in BTR, are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their London based team.
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- My client, a successful international Real Estate specialist, are currently seeking an experienced Tenancy Manager / Lettings Administrator to join their Canary…
£24,000 - £45,000 a year
- This individual is going to be the first point of contact for any visitors to the marketing suite therefore they're looking to hire an individual who has…
£21,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will be dealing with premium new build property on a large development in the Docklands area where over 3000+ units are in the process of being built and…
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- They are currently looking to recruit an experienced individual to join them as their "Head of Block Management", holding responsibility for a team of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.