Dove & Hawk jobs
£35,000 a year
- Dove & Hawk have partnered with a well-established Real Estate Developer who are looking for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator for their brand new site…
£15,000 - £45,000 a year
- They are looking for someone with up to a years' experience working within the London property sales market who they can bring on to support the Sales Manager.
£28,000 a year
- Manage a portfolio of circa 100 residential properties across Camden and Kentish Town.
- Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- The successful applicant will come from a Property background, ideally Administration within Property and will also have basic knowledge and understanding of…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- My client, an industry leading developer specialising in BTR, are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their London based team.
£25,000 - £60,000 a year
- £300 per month car allowance.
- Managing clients' expectations with the aim of surpassing those expectations.
- Assisting/supervising with the running of the office…
£27,000 - £32,000 a year
- Our Client are looking for an experienced Property Manager who must have a full manual driving license.
- Working within a team of 6 Property Managers dealing…
£40,000 a year
- They are currently seeking a MRICS Surveyor with a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience to join their team within their Camden office.
£19,000 a year
- Dove and Hawk have partnered with a well established housing association who are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator (PRS) to based in their…
£16,000 - £45,000 a year
- They currently have a requirement for a Negotiator/Senior Negotiator level sales professional for the office in Fulham, SW6.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.