Dove & Hawk jobs
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Working as part of a small team to effectively manage a property portfolio of 35 blocks (approx. 300-400 units) - this involved providing a bespoke service to…
£30,000 a year
- The post-holder for this role will manage their own personal portfolio of 150 residential properties, dealing with start-of-tenancy preparation, organising…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The purpose of this role is to deliver a high-quality management service for the benefit of their clients and residents.
- Liaise with residents when required.
£21,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will be dealing with premium new build property on a large development in the Docklands area where over 3000+ units are in the process of being built and…
£27,000 - £32,000 a year
- Managing a portfolio of properties in Central London.
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt &…
£19,000 - £45,000 a year
- Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-branch, Independent agency who deal with an abundance of New Build stock throughout the SE1 area as well as period…
£15,000 - £45,000 a year
- They are looking for someone with up to a years' experience working within the London property sales market who they can bring on to support the Sales Manager.
£30,000 - £65,000 a year
- We're looking to speak to proactive and organised individuals who have a proven track record selling new build property across London.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Dove and Hawk have partnered with a Global estate agency brand who are looking for a well spoken individual to work for their international department as a US…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Basic - £14,000 - £18,000 (depending on experience).
- Sourcing new business through developing relationships with landlords, and other relevant stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.