Dove & Hawk jobs
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- My client, a successful independent Property Developer, are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their close-knit team.
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- Our Client are a successful, independent estate agency who are looking for an experienced Property Manager professional with a minimum of 18+ months experience.
£80,000 a year
- Dove and Hawk are looking to speak to any 3-5 years experienced Sales Negotiators in either New Homes or standard Residential Sales.
- Basic - £40k - £50k.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Working as part of a small team to effectively manage a property portfolio of 35 blocks (approx. 300-400 units) - this involved providing a bespoke service to…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to hold full responsibility for approximately 120 properties including private residential flats and HMOs.
£25,000 a year
- Candidates must have 3+ years experience doing lettings and good local knowledge of the West End.
- Welcoming and registering new applicants.
£28,000 - £38,000 a year
- They are looking for an experienced Block Manager to join a friendly team of four, and work closely with the managing director to grow an already successful…
£25,000 a year
- Preparing and distributing reports on development construction updates as required.
- Sales Progression of all property investment deals.
£30,000 a year
- The post-holder for this role will manage their own personal portfolio of 150 residential properties, dealing with start-of-tenancy preparation, organising…
£22,000 a year
- They are looking for a Junior Property professional who is looking to make a move into Property Management.
- Our client will consider people from Administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.