Digital Media Internship £30,400 jobs
You refined by:
- You should have completed at least one prior reporting internship with another professional media organisation, or published exceptional work with a campus news…
£16 an hour
- The salary for this internship is £16,ooo.
- You will help to pull together press materials such as press releases, copy and media lists.
- It would be a bonus if:
- Length of internship: 12 months.
- Modern digital marketing is very important to ARM, both for connecting with businesses and individual end-customers.
- Related production or media work experience is desirable e.g. independent production company, ad agency, media agency.
- Some knowledge of the international film/television industry, including a basic understanding of film and digital formats.
- Entry level or basic understanding of TV/digital production cycle.
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the…
- The internship consists of up to 35 hrs/week, at the prevailing minimum wage. .
- Please apply with your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the…
- Based in vibrant Clerkenwell, central London, you can choose between 6 or 12 month internship placements to gain senior experience in the latest techniques on…
- We have open long term internships in the Data and A.
- Relevant internships in industry applying Machine Learning techniques and successful participation to…
- 6-month internship starting as soon as possible.
- Manage of filing/templating documents – social media guides, campaign materials, blog posts, video materials…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.