You refined by:
Digital Media Internship jobs
£21,000 a year
- As a Digital Media Intern, you will assist in furthering the digital media engagement of our platforms and content.
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- You should have completed at least one prior reporting internship with another professional media organisation, or published exceptional work with a campus news…
- This includes creating content for the website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube & LinkedIn and all the other online and offline media we currently use for marketing.
- Candidates should be good with words, hard-working and well-travelled, and must have an understanding of the brand as well as digital journalism, social media…
- A passion for media, particularly TV and/or film.
- Conduct analysis of digital purchase and rental sales (e.g.
- Interns are a crucial part of the team.
- Availability to complete the full 52 week internship programme starting on June, 2019.
- A genuine passion for digital content whether it be, music, film, TV,…
- This is not an internship producing documentaries.
- Social media savviness and experience with vertical video are also a bonus.
- Only finalists will be contacted.
- Social media and communications internship.
- This opportunity may suit candidates studying Fashion Communication, Social media, Digital media marketing or…
- It is crucial for the applicants to be interested in learning about digital marketing, including PPC, Google campaigns, Google Analytics, Social Media campaigns…
- SEO Virtual Internship – Job Description;
- Passion is a vital ingredient in digital marketing;
- Be very conversant with the latest Digital marketing skills and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.