Devop Engineer jobs in Greater London
You refined by:
£33,963 - £38,366 a year
- A Test Engineer on the Digital Career Development Programme is part of the Quality Assurance and Testing (QAT) community with the main goal of supporting…
- Teams are typically made up of around 5-6 Engineers, a Product Manager, Scrum Master, and an Engineering manager.
- Worked on large scale web applications.
- This role is situated within the NPS Justice team, who are responsible for producing products and services for the probation, prison and policing sectors.
- It makes your financial goals happen automatically and gets you feeling good about your money.
- We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to help us make them…
- Interest in learning about backend and/or devops.
- Since we launched we have saved millions of pounds in upfront move-in costs for tenants.
£66,807 - £74,230 a year
- The Engineer aims to deliver the highest quality customer driven software whilst continually challenging, motivating, mentoring and supporting their engineering…
£100 - £580 a day
- Our client, a national policing defence organisation, require an experienced DevOps Engineer to undertake a long term contract based in London.
Code IT Recruitment Ltd
- Excellent understanding of devops and CI/CD techniques, including strong experience building end-to-end pipelines.
- Deliver automated testing for platforms.
- In this role you will work with production services throughout their entire life cycle, from design and architecture, through implementation, deployment, and…
- Establishing a DevOps practice that supports and enables engineers and the business.
- You’ll be driving infrastructure and tooling improvements that helps the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.