Design A Head jobs
- We have a great opportunity for a Head of Design Womenswear to join a well-known and established historic British brand.
- Experience developing complex design systems for digital products:
- 5+ years' experience in leading, managing and scaling Design teams.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- For example, urban design, architecture, surveying, product design, town planning, human factors, sustainability, movement strategies or fire engineering.
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- The Southern Housing Group Development team is growing and we are looking for a Head of Design & Quality to join us.
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays.
- WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️.
- Lead KPI setting and maintenance of the teams, helping them realize their full potential.
- Managing a team of 5-6.
£90,000 - £110,000 a year
- Responsibilities Head of Change Management (Change, PMO, FinTech).
- Essential Requirements Head of Change Management (Change, PMO, FinTech).
£90,000 - £100,000 a year
- As Head of Product Design, you will have full ownership of the direction for their Product Design and of the entire user experience for their customers.
Moixa Energy Holdings
- Compliance expert - covering requirements for design, sale, operations & manufacturing.
- Good understanding of quality control systems for PCBA design &…
£100,000 a year
- Champion design thinking across the business, not just the design team.
- Mentor, coach and grow a distributed cross-functional team of UX Research, UX Design and…
£100,000 a year
- Description We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Design .
- The ideal candidate will currently be an existing head of design ,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.