Design A Head jobs
You refined by:
Cambridge CB1 (undo)
£36,914 - £49,553 a year
- The role carries responsibility for design and delivery of the entire education and widening participation programme at the Garden.
- Head of Digital Health, Oncology.
- Galvanising the organisation in R&D across Oncology in multiple sites globally, both in the design of solutions,…
LJB & Co Construction Recruitment
- Our client is now seeking an experienced Design Manager to head up the Design & Build function on a £10m new build & refurbishment / extension school project in…
- Experience of pre-clinical study design.
- Lead the translation of drug candidates to preclinical /clinical stages, providing in vitro / in vivo study design…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Head Chef - Red Lion (CB3 9NF).
- You’ll develop and design the menu, train the team and take charge of everything.
- 40,000.00 - 45,000.00 (with a bonus on top).
- Object oriented design patterns and programming.
- Flair for innovative design and a process oriented approach to change management.
- You will be responsible for:
Vector Recruitment Limited
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- As the Head of Manufacturing, you will apply your experience of state-of-the-art lean manufacturing and production processes to design, implement and manage a…
- Experience with optical design and simulation software, e.g. Zemax.
- To address the challenges in these areas, we adopt a holistic approach by working in…
- Design and execute CoE strategies and plans.
- The ask of you in this role is to develop and implement leading practice CoE, effectively manage and further evolve…
- Head of Non-Clinical Studies Key Responsibilities:
- Head of Non-Clinical Studies Key Requirements:
- Design, conduct and report of non-clinical safety studies.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.