Design A Head jobs
You refined by:
- However you come to us, you’ll have the fashion sense, eye for detail and head for pressure to be consistently, creatively brilliant day in, day out.
- Design and implement a customer marketing strategy and supporting proposition for British Land, working closely with the leasing teams.
£55,000 - £59,000 a year
- Manage all corporate design including the corporate visual identity, working with colleagues to ensure all corporate communication is aligned.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Buyers Admin Assistant in Miss Selfridge Head Office on a 3 month FTC.
- A strong eye for emerging trends.
£60,000 - £70,000 a year
- I'm looking for an experienced Head of Operations to take ownership of the teams and:
- Oversee the deployment of eKYC/digital onboarding and payments automation…
- Our client is now seeking an experienced Design Manager to head up the Design & Build function on a £10m new build & refurbishment / extension school project in…
£30,000 a year
- Relevant arts or technical arts degree (Model Design & Model Effects).
- Working with Department Team Leaders, Production Manager, Principal and Stylist you will…
- Passion and deep understanding of design principles.
- You will already have some years’ experience within the design industry.
- Nothing that ticks your boxes?
- Cross functional - work alongside product, design, retail, creative and marketing teams to ensure that Ecom requirements are fed into the business and bran…
- Experience of working in Feasibility and Design Phases of support systems and business processes projects.
- Ensure that all content (added and verified) in these…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.