You refined by:
- WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️.
- Lead KPI setting and maintenance of the teams, helping them realize their full potential.
- Managing a team of 5-6.
- 5+ years' experience in leading, managing and scaling Design teams.
- Roll up your sleeves when needed and participate in the design process.
- Job Title: Head of Design.
- Hands on design skills to design capsule collections or react and add newness.
- Premium London / other collection design as necessary:
LJB & Co Construction Recruitment
£100,000 - £200,000 a year
- Head Of Design / Principle Architect – Central London – £1bn Super-Prime residential development.
- Our client is now seeking a Head Of Design / Principle…
£57,606 - £65,949 a year
- Have significant experience in a relevant organisation directly supporting innovation through design and delivery of entrepreneurial programmes.
£90,000 - £130,000 a year
- This role will be responsible for:
- Defining and improving the business's Operating Model prioritising operational excellence, cost efficiency and customer…
£90,000 - £110,000 a year
- Responsibilities Head of Change Management (Change, PMO, FinTech).
- Essential Requirements Head of Change Management (Change, PMO, FinTech).
£60,864 a year
- The ICT department aim to be customer centric, agile in delivery and viewed as Trusted advisors providing thought leadership and design thinking.
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- You will need extensive experience in workplace strategy, consulting, workplace design and workplace change management programmes preferably from a consultancy…
- Engage with the customer and design community ensuring customer needs are at the heart of the design.
- Design and development will be managed through an evolving…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.