Delivery Driver jobs
You refined by:
7.5 tonne driver (undo)
- Adhere to safe systems of work practices to ensure the health and safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately…
£10.18 an hour
- Day shifts (various start times).
- Will Involve some handball (can be heavy lifting).
- Maximum of 6 penalty points allowed on licence.
- Needs to have experience in multi-drop deliveries.
- Needs to be good with customer deliveries.
- Must have 7.5T driving experience.
£18,613 a year
- Ensure that all POD paperwork is correct and authorised, and all cash payments are collected and accounted for at the Branch.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
£10.75 an hour
- All applicants must have a full 7.5 driving licence with no more than six points for minor offences, digital tachograph card and a driver qualification card.
£9.00 - £10.50 an hour
- Start times will be approximately 0600AM but we are looking for candidates with a flexible approach as earlier or later start times may sometimes be required.
£9 an hour
- As part of a generous employee package we offer many training and development opportunities, excellent rates of pay (including pension and holiday pay) and a…
South West Recruitment
£9 an hour
- Hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
- This position incorporates driving our 7.5 Tonne lorry to any of our UK customers.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- O Discharge duties in a safe manner in accordance with relevant legislation and company policies.
- Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting and…
£9 - £12 an hour
- You will be required to pick stock from pallets ensuring the correct products are delivered to the correct destination.
- Monday to Friday - 5am-6am start.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.