Data Scientist £40,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
- Experience using data manipulation languages/tools, e.g. SQL (preferred), Python, R, Tableau, Advanced Excel, etc.
- Actively participates in communities of data scientists across the firm.
- Using his/her preferred data science toolkit and appropriate data, creates prototypes…
£46,250 - £69,700 a year
- You will advise the design of data pipelines, partake in data exploration and work to automate analytical methods.
- Up to 30 days’ annual leave.
- We are looking for a Data Scientist to join the band and help drive a data-first culture across Spotify.
- As a Data Scientist, our mission is to turn terabytes…
- We are recruiting a Data Scientist.
- The Data Science team work with the business to identify business problems and reframe them as data problems.
- Ability to extract large amounts of data from unstructured sources (Web/ PFD/ Unstructured data extraction - scraping, APIs, images, videos etc).
- Data Scientists in the BIS team apply advanced analytical methods and tools to drive value from the data through techniques such as customer segmentation,…
- Extensive experience in data mining.
- The Data Scientist is a specialized position responsible for ad hoc analyses and projects requiring knowledge of advanced…
- The primary role of a Data Scientist is to effectively configure the scientific models which support Zilliant’s Price Optimization and Sales Growth solutions.
£40,000 - £55,000 a year
- The role of Data Scientist role at Virgin Media will play a major role in developing and implementing predictive models along with conducting detailed data…
Be the first to see new Data Scientist £40,000 jobs in London
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.