Data Scientist £35,000 jobs in Nottingham
- Personalisation and Customer Data Scientist.
- The Personalisation & Customer Data Scientist is an expert in customer personalisation.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- You will be responsible for managing the data feeds into their custom made platform which are pivotal to its proper functioning.
- Senior Personalisation and Customer Data Scientist.
- This role is a key part of the Personalisation and Customer Data Science team; our assignment is to develop…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Our client, an innovative Fintech company based in the heart of Nottingham is looking for a Data Scientist to join their Analytics and Deep Learning team, who…
£50,000 a year
- That's no problem whatsoever as you'll receive bespoke training to truly expand on your skill set.
- Working with a variety of clients, understanding their…
- Leading the development of innovative scalable solutions for complex and diverse business problems through use of analytical techniques, machine learning and…
- Porterbrook Leasing Company specialises in the leasing and asset management of passenger and freight railway rolling stock and associated equipment.
- In addition, Lubrizol makes ingredients and additives for home care and personal care products and pharmaceuticals, and specialty materials, including plastics…
£65,000 - £75,000 a year
- Direct and lead a team of Fraud Data Analysts.
- Provide strategic framework for development of first-class analytics.
- A degree in a STEM subject is preferable.
£70,000 - £85,000 a year
- £70,000-£85,000 + Bonus.
- You will report directly into the Head of Data and work closely with the cutting-edge Data Science team on ground-breaking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.