Data Analyst jobs
- Exposure to working with a wide variety of data sets.
- Have a passion for data visualisation & familiarity with techniques (could range from basic to advanced).
You're the brains behind our work. You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's…
£40,000 a year
- As our Data Analyst, you will have a strong background in organising, managing, enriching and manipulating data, including structured and text-based information…
£30,000 a year
- Due to some exciting changes in our Data Strategy to become a more data focussed organisation we are looking for a Data and Analytics Change Analyst to join our…
- Job Title: Data Analyst (People Analytics) – 6 mth FTC.
- HR data management within HRIS (e.g. Workday).
- Due to the continued growth of the business, we are…
- Strong in statistics and data analysis.
- How you will be doing this.
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them.
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Degree in relevant Data field covering aspects of Governance, Data Matching, Analysis or similar.
- The Data Factory will deliver data standards, governance and a…
£28,000 - £33,000 a year
- Responsibilities for the Data Analyst (SQL, Excel, Data):
- Experience Required for the Data Analyst (SQL, Excel, Data).
- Provide IT support as necessary.
- Experience in manipulating large amounts of data.
- Assisting Enterprise Data Management team members with chemistry knowledge.
- Full training will be provided.
£33,797 - £39,152 a year
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Data Analyst to join our team on a permanent full-time basis, working on the preparation and submission of our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.