Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
Senior Data Analyst (undo)
£49,405 a year
- We are looking for a senior data analyst to join the team delivering London Power, the Mayor’s new, fair-priced, green energy company.
- Automating several data-related tasks within the organization.
- Ability to work in a highly demanding and fast paced environment.
Punter Southall Analytics Limited
- As a Senior Data Analyst you will quantify commercial claims, mainly interacting with law firms to understand requirements and with clients to understand the…
- Responsible for reporting on, analysing and uncovering deep Insight on our online Search function and Product Recommender feature as well as our In-Store…
- The senior data analyst is a pivotal role within the service product management team.
- In a rapidly growing and increasingly data driven business the ability to…
- Using data extraction tools to manipulate data in Excel in particular via Next Analytics.
- Substantial experience in digital data analysis.
- Analyse business data requirements, identify data sources and document ETL rules for processing structured/unstructured data into the data warehouse/Big data.
- Familiar with the production of data analysis outputs such as profiling reports data quality reports and data visualisations.
£350 a day
- My client is on the market looking to add an experienced Senior Data Analyst to an already existing talent pool of successful and highly talented team of data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.