You refined by:
Senior Business Analyst (undo)
£42,971 - £48,342 a year
- And as a business (desk phones, mobile devices, data connections etc.).
- Located in Milton Keynes, Manchester or London - Other locations will be considered**.
- We have an opportunity for an Senior Business Analyst to join their team of staff in the IT department based at Head Office - London.
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Intermediate to advanced level Business Analysis experience and skills as either a Business Analyst or Senior Business Analyst.
- Currently we are split into two teams that manage our Data Platform;
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst and passionate about the industry and trends.
- Extracting business requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, data analysis and task and workflow…
- Exciting long term contract role available for a Business Analyst / Data Analyst with an broad/extensive Data background – including Data Migration, Big Data,…
£48,754 a year
- Senior Business Analyst – Data Quality.
- Be responsible for performance management of Business Analysts, supporting their development and training needs.
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have excellent modelling experience and will be comfortable operating at a senior level in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- The Business Analyst (Data Design) will support the Head of Data to research and develop the Data Design artefacts, including the business requirements, data…
- 7+ years' experience working as a Business Analyst or Change Analyst contributing to both small and large change initiatives.
- Create process maps using BPMN.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.