Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- This role will report to the Head of Research (Ferrous) based in London and work closely with colleagues in the ferrous team and broader research teams in…
- Deliver timely and accurate data, analytical and business intelligence solutions to all areas of the business and to our external clients.
£31,339 a year
- As an analyst you will be a practitioner in your field.
- Have experience of working with and analysing large volumes of data.
- 2 year fixed term appointment.
- We give our analysts the opportunity to work with and learn from a range of skilled experts, such as our Data Science Fellow, Senior Analytics Designer, and…
- In order for us to deliver on our aggressive growth targets, we would like to recruit a Research Analyst to assist our growing team in London in identifying and…
- We are recruiting a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team, which is part of our growing Data & Insight department.
- That is where you come in.
- The Analyst works across a range of Engine clients to deliver value adding insights, driving data led change using a variety of data sources and analytical…
- We’ve got data from billions of transactions for our teams to play with.
- Propose and recommend the approach that should be taken to fulfil data analysis.
- Do you have a passion for, and love to think creatively with data?
- By joining Xaxis you will work in our amazing office located in central London and can take…
- Analyst at Ishka Ltd (London).
- We deliver data, analytics, advisory services and events to the global aviation finance community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.