You refined by:
London SE15 (undo)
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Responsibilities for the Junior Data Analyst (Excel, Distribution, Policy):
- Required skills for the Junior Data Analyst (Excel, Distribution, Policy) are as…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- Guru’s Data Analyst role sits at the intersection of our Product and Technology teams.
- You will take stewardship of Guru’s data (including metadata) and support…
£210 a day
- I am currently on the look out for an Excel Data Analyst to work with a client of mine on a remote basis.
- This will be a 3-6-month contract.
£21,000 - £25,999 a year
- Gather data from primary and secondary data sources.
- By collecting and examining data, Data Analysts gain an insight of the ins and outs of businesses.
Gaming Recruitment Solutions
£25,000 a year
- A leading Online Gaming Company are seeking a talented Analyst Coordinator to work with their football data collection team.
£25,000 - £34,999 a year
- So, we want our Lead Data Analysts to:
- We love our Data Analysts to have these skills and experience:
- Carry out analysis across multiple data sets using SQL,…
£484 - £652 a day
- London Contract £484 - £652 per day.
- Opportunities are available in Central London and the South West.
- Experience of modelling techniques/notations such as UML,…
- Classroom based training hosted offsite, online learning module, Amazon’s on-the-job training program, delivered by our specialist teams and mentoring from our…
£49,405 a year
- We are looking for a senior data analyst to join the team delivering London Power, the Mayor’s new, fair-priced, green energy company.
- We are recruiting a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team, which is part of our growing Data & Insight department.
- Design, agree, and proactively analyse.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.